ad728

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Job application


                                                     Date
To,
The personnel manager
Co. name
Address
Sub: An application for the post of an accountant
Dear Sir/Madam,
               With the reference to your advertisement for the post of an accountant published in “Newspaper Name” dated (date). I wish to apply with my best ability.
              For my academic qualification, I have completed “+2” with “first division” in “2010” from “College name”. For work experience, I have been working as a part time job being junior accountant in “Organization name” and have also completed basic computer course and accounting software course. For other details I have enclosed my personal bio data and other testimonials with this application.
              Looking forward to your positive response
Yours Faithfully
Shyam kumar kc
Enclosed documents:
Testimonials- 2 copies
Bio data – copy
PP size photo
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Sponsor

Sponsor

ad300